What do I do if I have a complaint?

A summary of our procedures for handling complaints is available on request. If we are unable to settle your complaint to your satisfaction, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, or alternatively to the Intrinsic Complaints Department (Intrinsic Financial Services Complaints Department, Wiltshire Court, Farnsby Street, Swindon SN1 5AH), given that any complaints are dealt with centrally.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation that was established to resolve disputes between financial institutions and their customers.

Information on the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at their website :